Saturday, February 26, 2011

Finding myself 100 times

Ever since having Olivia I have been in a slump. I don't know if it's the weather around here that gets me down or what. I'm not always depressed though, it seems to come in cycles. Cycles I can't quite explain. Maybe it's cabin fever of being stuck inside with a demanding toddler for days on end, or maybe it's that I've become a fat ass or that I never have time to even take a shit when I need to.
Anyways, I'm taking myself back. I joined Weight Watchers a year ago. I lost 20lbs (yay, me). I went off Weight watchers in March 2010 and managed to keep most the weight off. I did gain about 5 back during the holiday season. January rolled around and I joined again, this time doing it online with the husband. Yes, we are both fat asses. At this point I am in my 7th week and 10 pounds down. I also recently started seeing a trainer to tone up my post baby flab.
I also took another leap of faith yesterday. I chopped my hair. I've have always thought women with pixie cuts are freaking HOT.  But I feared I was too "fat" for that cut. I went with it. and here are the results.(Please ignore the no make up, frumpiness. I also plan to starting dressing nicer *accepting applications for a stylist*)













I also plan on doing a post of my body now, and a after photo of when I am done working with my trainer.

No comments: