Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's day

 I really need more than 24hours in a day...or it should be optional to require sleep.
This is a few days a little late but better late than never.
I had a wonderful easy going mommies day. Jeff took the kids to the park for I could "veg" out and do some homework and clean up a bit. He brought Olivia's back home nice and tired. From there he BBQ ribs and chicken. He did pretty much everything, except the fruit pie. I had such a great time. It was so nice to just be at home with my family, and the weather was wonderful for Washington in May(it usually rains).
This was my 9th mothers day, and the best yet. I have been blessed by Jesus with 2 wonderful daughters. I could not imagine my life without Saphire and Olivia. Saphire is the sweetest, but sassiest girl I know. I honestly believe she saved my life. God only knows where I would be had she not come to me. I had her at the ripe ol' age of 14 years old and am very proud that I did not become another statistic. I did not end up on welfare and am living a very happy and healthy life. Thank you Saphire for making my life whole!
Olivia added to our already great life. That kid is a character, there is not a day that goes by that I laugh and she makes me smile. She is very advanced for her age (18 months). Saying full sentences, singing songs, and just loving life. Olivia, Thank you for making me your mommy and bring joy to our world!

 Saphire, after being born                                                         10 years later!




























Olivia after being born      and 18 months later!                                      

No comments: