Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gym Rat

When you don't have friends, work out like a mofo.


Never in my life did I think I would become that person who was always at the gym. I also never thought I'd be a big fat moose again (yes, again) who ate when she was unhappy, bored, lonely, etc.
Welp, I am a pants size down, and even though the number on the scale is being a bastard and going up and down every week I still manage to feel pretty good and fit better in my clothes.

Did you know that when I was a mere 16 I was a big ole' moose? I weighed close to 300lbs and wore a size 22! My mom has a picture as proof that I will post in a few days. Today, I am 172 and a size 12ish.
That's over 100lbs lighter, imagine carrying around like 50, 10lbs sacks of potatoes. Seriously, go do it. Go to your grocery store grab all the potato sacks and carry it around while you shop.

No comments: