Friday, August 13, 2010

Stolen

I stole this from Equal aka Sweetwater :) not that any reads this dang thing but it seemed fun....

1. When do you feel happiest // Being with my family, being close to my family.Extended included.

2. How do you take care of yourself // I shower ? really I don't have time for myself a lot. I got a pedicure for the first time in a year last week. Other than that I usually just veg out or sleep.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated // Def, internally. I over analyze (it's also called ocd) everything and am always trying to find ways to make myself "better", no matter what it is.

4. What do you do for fun // fun? what is that? I don't understand. I use to go to concerts and shows and just hang out with friends. Every once in a blue moon I get a girls night. Other than that my hubby and I DVR shows and that is our "date night"

5. What intimidates you // the unknown, life in general. I am hoping it all works itself out.

6. What is something you're proud of // being where I am from where I came from. My mom was a drug addict, I was a teen mom. I'd been through pretty much every horrible thing that could happen to a kid. I managed to find my path, although sometimes rocky.

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________ //  like wearing socks

8. Favorite vacation spot // I like going back to California to see my friends and family, but one day I WILL visit New Zealand.

9. Today is a(n) (rate from 1 - 10) 7, we are super busy packing and moving. Today was hot and we have no a/c and a fan broke.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know____________ // I have known my husband since I was 11. He was my first crush(he hated me).

1 comment:

mama dozer said...

yay someone did them!!! thanks for the read!
miss you!
<3 you!