Saturday, April 17, 2010

AHHHHHHH

I don't know what's been up the last few days but I am in total BIG B mode. Everything has been irritating the crap out of me. The house is a mess, I have homework, I have to be some where, Olivia won't do something, or won't stop doing something, Saphire's got an attitude about everything.
I hate feeling like this and hate that my family has to endure me like this. I never use to be so moody. For the most part I was pretty carefree. I don't like to stress out about minimal things like my bills or that the house is clean, cause you know, life could be worse. I have a roof over my head,food in my belly, and I have a beautiful family. I'd like to wave a wand and make it all go away. Maybe I need a night out. Ha,I wish.
Times like these really make me miss Redlands. Especially my church family. Washington has not been as welcoming to me. I have found it extremely hard to find the right church for me, let alone really get to know anyone in the church that I could become close with. My husband is my best friend, which is exactly the way it should be...but sometimes it would really be nice to have a close girlfriend that I trusted and could really open up to. Now don't get me wrong, I have female friends but its a different relationship. I don't know how to explain it, it's just not the same and I don't feel like I can be Kerra 100% of the time.
I should just stop complaining.

If every path you came across in life didn't have a few bumps in the road, it probably wouldn't make for a very interesting walk.

No comments: