Sunday, April 25, 2010

Photography

I've always loved pictures and have always been the kind of person to look at a beautiful thing and say to myself"wow that would be a beautiful picture." Like there is a bus stop that I drive by all the time that has people from Western State sitting at it(Western state in a mental hospital) and you can just sense their emotions from their face. I would love to translate that in a picture. Or last weekend we where driving to my mother in laws and we passed by a old worn down barn with a beautiful meadow of flowers in front of it. I wanted to stop and take a picture.
This has got me debating if I should take a photography class over the summer instead of a class I need. I would only do photography as a pass time and hobby. I by no means expect to become a photographer. What should I do...????
Here is a pic I took with my regular point and click that was actually published in the Seattle metro magazine for an article featuring Islands in the Puget Sound. I asked Jeff for a nicer camera for x-mas.This is a picture of the dock on Anderson Island from under the Steilacoom Marina, which has since burned down.

No comments: