Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter and playing catch up


I have been wanting to update this for a few days(if anyone even cares lol).
Easter morning Olivia started tearing into her sisters basket so we had to wake up Saphire to get her in on the fun. After that I made a huge breakfast for my family, my mom, my father in law and Jeff's friend Matt. It turned out wonderful and I even shaped the french toast like bunnies. It was a lot of fun.






I started school 2 weeks ago and things are going good, minus my online PE class. I haven't made it to the gym as often as I have wanted due to needing to get homework done for other classes. I am still undecided what I want to do when I grow up(besides a mom).

Lets see, what else is new? Oh I got a new tattoo today(well the start of it). I am doing a sleeve on my left arm, it is a collaboration of the seasons. You know, like Summer, Winter,Fall, Spring. I am pretty excited about it. It's been a long while and I needed to do something. I was feeling a little to soccer mom. I also changed my hair to red recently. I think this all was a good step forward in helping find myself again. I'm a mom, but that's not all I am. EVEN THOUGH I'M AN AWESOME MOM :)

1 comment:

mama dozer said...

yay for updates! :] i meant to tell you on FB that that breakfast looks delicious. now i want breakfast! :] cant wait to see the tattoo all nice and pretty.