Sunday, March 6, 2011

teen angst

Jesus H Almighty. Having a toddler is a walk in the park compared to raising a tweenager.
Every other word out of Saphire's mouth is whatever and nevermind, and apprently I don't know how to hold my tounge because I refuse to put up with that shit. But now everyone and their freaking mom is telling me I am being too hard on her, and to tell you the truth...sometimes I feel like I am.
Between school work and boys, and getting ready for bed and this that and the other I'm the fucking bully in my 11 year old's life. That makes me fucking depressed. What am I doing, are they right? It's my horrible worse fear for me to fuck up my child as much as my parents screwed me up. I already feel like I've screwed her being a teenage mom and all. I'm just trying to back track that now and make the remaining years as best as possible for her.
Does anyone know where I can get a manual for handling teenagers?
I'll send you my mailing address...

No comments: