Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wont'cha please be my neighbor?

I'm surrounded everyday by people. My kids, my husband, other parents at the YMCA. So how is it that I often feel isolated? I have very few friends here is Washington. Most who don't have kids or their kids are different ages so play dates are out of the question. I crave adult conversation, even if my kids are there.Someone to have coffee with or drink a glass of wine(or bottle). I want a BFF.
I'm sick of having one way relationships with people. I'm sick of extending my hand but never getting their hand in return. I hate being a whinny beotch, but seriously why is it that I always seem to have all the time in the world to help other people and be there for them. But when I need it, it is never returned?


In the mean time let my adorable daughter make you a happy. Seriously this kid needs an agent.



No comments: